Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Smarthinking.com

I'm sure many of you are aware that HACC has an unlimited amount of resources. One in particular I find extremely helpful and available when I need it is Smarthinking! It is a online tutor available 24 hours 7 days a week for math, science, business, writing and the list goes on. I find it very helpful when completing assignments in English because they help to point me in the right direction. The best part about the website is you can submit your essays to the online writing lab and an "e-structor" will assist you in your mistakes and point out any particular spots that seem unclear. So, if your struggling in anything I definately think you should give this a try!

Just visit, www.smarthinking.com. You must first start by entering the username: haccfall09tutor and the password: hacconline then you just set up your own account. Simple as pie!

1 comment:

  1. Nevermind they changed the account :( Sorry friends! Contact HACC if you want the password.

    ReplyDelete