Sunday, October 4, 2009

Laptop!

Lately while I've been doing my homework on my desktop computer it has really been acting up for me. Fortunately this gives me a reason to buy a new computer that is more "up to date." The only bad part is in the meantime I have a computer that is deleting all my hard work and I have no clue what I'm looking to buy. Somehow everything I find that I might like is not what I'm looking for price wise. I really need some valuable help! If anyone has any tips on picking out laptops, I would really appreciate to hear from you!

:( ...Help!!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what the best laptop for your money is, but I know that the people at best buy know alot about computers. You don't have to buy it there, but that may be a good spot to start with a lot of questions.

    ReplyDelete