Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!!!!!

Well to say the least I couldn't have had a better birthday! To start out I ended up baking four dozen batches of cup cakes for the daycare center and I was up until midnight on Thursday putting the final touches on them. Friday was to be the start of my birthday weekend, I worked at the center until 3:00, but I stayed a little later to enjoy the cup cakes with my little two year olds. :-) Later that night my boyfriend and I went out to my favorite restaurant Texas Road House! Yum, Yum! After that we did a little Christmas shopping and then went back to his house to watch a movie. The next day it was MY BIRTHDAY! I got up early to try and work on some homework and then went to Party City to visit my best friend, LaTicia. We ate some lunch together during her break which I really enjoyed because it has been a while since I've seen her. I came home around noon and my boyfriend came over. We went to Lancaster that evening with my parents, my sister, and her husband. Did I forget to mention that I share a birthday with my mother and sister? Yes, it's true! So we all went over to Shady Maple, yum, yum! After which my boyfriend and I went to Park City to window shop. Well we ended up window shopping in all the jewelry stores! :-) He ended up getting me a birthday ring which I was super surprised about! After going home and grabbing some clothes to spend the night we stopped at Giant to pick up an ice cream cake. It's not a birthday without ice cream cake!! After blowing out my candles and making my 19th wish, we ate while watching The Notebook with his parents. What a wonderful birthday weekend! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment