Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HALLOWEEN IS OVER :D

That one day in which all Party City employees dream to see. November 1st, the final pack up day for all Halloween merchandise! Thank goodness, that hell is finally over! I don't think anyone can understand how ridiculous the crowds are. Waiting in lines, which travel down aisle, after aisle just to reach the register and find out your spending a day’s worth of pay! It is uncalled for the amount of money American's spend on the most senseless things! I must say, I don't really celebrate Halloween so for me, it is very simple to walk past the costume wall and completely ignore every single costume, and price tag! Although, for many it is a time for parties, drinking, chocolate, and fun! The more power to you I always say! I would prefer staying home awaiting the arrival of all the cute little children dressed in such unique costumes, ringing the doorbell in search for their treasures! It truly is an experience for these children, but can also be an expensive one for parents. What I am personally looking forward to is the scrumptious Thanksgiving dinner coming up in a few short weeks! Oh, and not to mention my birthday! Which I share with my sister, and mother! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment