Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My First Public Library Experience!







Martin Memorial Library

Thinking about the fact that my speech on effective teaching is due in less than a week I felt very overwhelmed because I had barely started and I had so much ahead of me! Unfortunately, I need a lot of credible sources for my speech and I was so lost on where to turn! While thinking about what I could do, I was talking to a friend and she had mentioned going to the Martin Memorial Library to see if they had any books that could help! What a fantastic idea! I went home from work that night and collected by things. I thought it might be a wonderful idea to take my two year old nephew along as well as my ten year old niece. It was absolutely the best idea, they loved the children's section and I recommend anyone with children, giving them the opportunity to freely explore the Martin Library. The librarians were so helpful when I was searching for books I needed. If you haven't been to the Martin Memorial Library yet, I suggest you do. It is such an amazing site to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment