Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Driving Destractions

There are many distractions while driving and we are more than likely to be effected by them in one way or another. Whether your guilty of the distraction, or your a victim its still dangerous. At one point in my life I learned my lesson first hand that the distractions we encounter sometimes while driving are serious and banned for logical reasons.

After dropping off my friend Lexi one night, I was driving through her development approaching a stop sign. Excited about my date later on that night with my boyfriend, I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. Accidently, driving through the stop sign. What a terrible mistake because as I looked to my left I noticed a police station. Shortly after the stop sign I saw the lights flashing in my rear view mirror. Apparently, one of the police officers had seen the run through. A lesson learned quickly that distractions are expensive! For now on, I wait to use my cell phone until after turning off the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment