Saturday, December 5, 2009

SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! When I woke up I heard my two year old nephew and my nine year old niece saying "SNOW, IT'S SNOWING, IT'S SNOWING!!!" I am so excited for the snow today. The weather is predicting one to three inches in my area and I couldn't be happier. Today I will be driving down to my boyfriend’s house to get together with his family. I think we will be going to Long Wood Gardens, which is going to be such a beautiful sight with snow! :-) All I ask is that the snow does not interfere with my driving! I say that because, my boyfriend lives forty-five minutes away and Long Wood Garden is almost three hours from my boyfriend's house! :-\ I remember last year when I got stuck going to my boyfriend's house in the snow because of all the hills that leads to his house. Grr, was I ever mad. Please pray for save driving! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment