Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Time!

So, who doesn't like the spirit of Christmas? I enjoy every minute of decorating, shopping, and baking! Yesterday in our classroom at the daycare center we prepared our room for Christmas! We gathered up all the lights to determine which lights of the thousands we had worked. Once this was done, we decided how we wanted to put up the lights. Ahh, bright idea! We decided to put them up in the shape of a CHRISTMAS TREE!!!! :-) It was great at first but soon became a little complicated. Never the less we were able to figure it out, and I must say it looks great! Then my co-worker Tina and I began working on the bulletin board outside of our room. We did this for an hour or two while the children were napping, and found that it seems to be a competition of who's classroom has the best bulletin board (obviously ours!) While she was getting the measurements for the paper, I worked on cutting out paper snowflakes and making paper chains. I am so excited to see how the classroom looks once the preparations are complete. Everything is just so creative and I will have to post pictures on here to show you all how spirited our classroom has been turning out to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment